$125/hr Minimum
We can work out a regular schedule that suits your needs.
Why can’t I empty my grease trap myself?
You could, but since the waste is usually liquid or semi-liquid, you’re limited to a maximum quantity of one gallon in municipal solid waste landfills. (18 AAC 60.360)
Individual landfills could be even more strict. We invite you to check out a brochure created by the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation: How Can I Dispose of Used Cooking Oils and Fats? (If you are having difficulty viewing the brochure, try right-clicking the link and choosing “Save As”.)
Title 18 Chapter 60 of the Alaska State Regulations is where you’ll find all the legal jargon you could want regarding Solid Waste Management in our great State. You can find it here.